account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Troubleshoot, find support articles, run tests directly on your phone with the support application.
Read more and discuss the app here.

Xperia z Photo's synchronization

Highlighted
Rookie
Message 1 of 7
Message 1 of 7

Xperia z Photo's synchronization

Hi, I have a problem with the synchronization system. Every time I go on a site or app, my phone randomly saves almost every picture. For example, when I go on 9gag, my xperia z saves every photo I go through and sometimes even the profile pictures of the people who have reacted to the posts. This also happens to my Facebook messenger. My phone saves every emoticon from the fb messenger app. One time I had to delete over 2000 pictures because my phone randomly saves photos from sites I have visited. Or even random profile pictures from my whatsapp contacts. How can I reset this synchronization problem?
6 REPLIES 6
Emperor
Message 2 of 7
Message 2 of 7

Re: Xperia z Photo's synchronization

Which browser are you using? Are you using the facebook app or through a browser?

"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." Kurt Cobain (1967-1994)

Rookie
Message 3 of 7
Message 3 of 7

I'm using Chrome as a browser. But I use 9gag though the app and Facebook and fb messenger too
Emperor
Message 4 of 7
Message 4 of 7

You could clear the app data on the album app, facebook, 9gag and messenger, but I think its 9gag the issue here. 

Settings > apps > all > select the app > clear data > restart the phone. 

"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." Kurt Cobain (1967-1994)

Rookie
Message 5 of 7
Message 5 of 7

Yes it solved the 9gag problem. I tried to do the same with Facebook messenger, but it still saves all of the fb messenger stickers to my album. I just had to delete 147 pictures which my phone randomly saved from that app. How can I solve this?
Emperor
Message 6 of 7
Message 6 of 7

Uninstall and reinstall the latest facebook update/app

Phy
Forum Legend
Message 7 of 7
Message 7 of 7

Try Clearing the Facebook app data.

How to clear data on apps.
From your Home screen

1. Tap the Application screen icon.
2. Find and tap Settings > Apps.
3. Swipe to the All tab.
4. Find and tap on the Facebook app.