account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Curious about what is happening at IFA?
Read more and discuss the press conference here.

Xperia with Facebook - Can't set up

Highlighted
One time poster
Message 1 of 2
Message 1 of 2

Xperia with Facebook - Can't set up

When I go to Settings/Accounts/Add an account and tap on "Xperia with Facebook" it tries to open something, then immediately gets back to Settings menu and nothing happened.

I'm running 4.3 and already installed FB Messenger. I'd like to avoid installing the original FB app as it's crap.

What should I do?

I'm also using Friendcaster to gather FB contacts, it says it's syncing but Contacts List doesn't show them.

1 REPLY 1
Enthusiast
Message 2 of 2
Message 2 of 2

Re: Xperia with Facebook - Can't set up

It's very easy, you must install Facebook Messenger app, open Facebook messenger, look a littel bit... and then try again Facebook with Xperia.

So..

You must instal Facebook Messenger app if you want to use Xperia with Facebook.

Then go to Album, My albums, Facebook album and connect and accept all, and you will get in it.

Before I recomended you clear data of Facebook app and Xperia with Facebook app too!!

Sorry for my English, I hope you understandme.

Spain