account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

If you want to get the max out of your Xperia phone then check out Xperia tips page.

Xperia sp android 4.3 leap wifi not working

Message 1 of 5
Message 1 of 5

Xperia sp android 4.3 leap wifi not working

Hi All

before this upgreade there was nice tool for Leap wifi authentification called Leap-wifi

you need to save you logon info and all was perfect

now after upgrade android to 4.3  there  is message: Assosiation is rejected

can be that this is security issue and root access will help? (phone is not rooted jet)

are any other solutionf how to be able to connect with this phone to Wifi networks with LEAP authorizations?

Thanks

4 REPLIES 4
Commissioner
Message 2 of 5
Message 2 of 5

Re: Xperia sp android 4.3 leap wifi not working

Have you tried clean the data from this app? Otherwise uninstall it and install it again...
Message 3 of 5
Message 3 of 5

Yes i have re-installed this app but nothing changed

any other ideas?

Commissioner
Message 4 of 5
Message 4 of 5

The only thing that you can do is to root your phone and downgrade to 4.1.2...its the only way till now to get this fixed..but i reccomend you not doing it..
Message 5 of 5
Message 5 of 5

i am thinking abuot rooting but not about downgreading (((

and tis is lalready long time waiting for fix nothing is comming (

aliss will be good to know where is breacking point - security on 4.3, on app, or some where else?