account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

If you want to get the max out of your Xperia phone then check out Xperia tips page.

Xperia sola Gingerbread 2.3.7 cannot update Track ID and Liveware Manager

Inhabitant
Message 1 of 3
Message 1 of 3

Xperia sola Gingerbread 2.3.7 cannot update Track ID and Liveware Manager

I downgrade my xperia sola from ICS back to gingerbread because of slow performance.
the problem is the Liveware Manager and The Track ID shows theyre updated in the playstore but in my app drawer, they are not yet updated .
what am I supposed to do ?

2 REPLIES 2
Forum Legend
Message 2 of 3
Message 2 of 3

Re: Xperia sola Gingerbread 2.3.7 cannot update Track ID and Liveware Manager

They probably have the latest update as per your current firmware - Then if you were to upgrade back to ICS then those apps will be updated

For a successful technology, reality must take precedence over public relations, for Nature cannot be fooled.   Richard P. Feynman

Highlighted
Inhabitant
Message 3 of 3
Message 3 of 3

Re: Xperia sola Gingerbread 2.3.7 cannot update Track ID and Liveware Manager

i am afraid to upgrade again my sola .
because when i upgraded it ..
it wass lagging ..
thats why i downgraded it