account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up cart mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Xperia s- low battery & standby

Rookie
Message 1 of 3
Message 1 of 3

Xperia s- low battery & standby

dated:04-11-13:

Sony xperia s:
after 10 months of purchase(2 months warranty is remaining), my sxs got problem in headset jack, speaker distortion..
so, i claimed warranty in sony service centre in chennai,TN..
they swapped my pcb(board), headset jack and speaker.. and they updated my mobile to 4.1.2.
my battery talktime & standby is very low..
@100% charge in standby for 1 hour 3% charge is discharged without using the mobile..
and mobile gets heat when playing subway surfer,.. etc which is downloaded from playstore..
so, sony service centre must fix this problem.. battery may be weak, or swapped board may not be proper..
what is ur opinion, what may be the problem?

2 REPLIES
Emperor
Message 2 of 3
Message 2 of 3

Re: Xperia s- low battery & standby

Check which apps are running and draining your battery, it could be a poor network coverage; its normal that your phone gets hot while playing games. 

If you think there's something wrong with your phone (battery, heat related) take it back to a Sony repair center

"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." Kurt Cobain (1967-1994)

Sam
Sony Xperia Support
Message 3 of 3
Message 3 of 3

Re: Xperia s- low battery & standby

I may be reading this wrong, but based on the figures you have provided you would be looking at about 33 hours battery life, that is actually quite good based on my experience.

Don't forget to mark posts that answers the topic as Accepted Solution. 
If you find any post helpful, press Kudos.
What are your thoughts about this forum? Let us know by doing this short survey.

sony_sign_logo.png - Official Sony Xperia Support Staff

If you're new to our forums make sure that you have read our Discussion guidelines.
If you want to get in touch with the local support team for your country please visit our contact page.