account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Curious about what is happening at IFA?
Read more and discuss the press conference here.

Xperia c3 dont start

Highlighted
Visitor
Message 1 of 8
Message 1 of 8

Xperia c3 dont start

I was getting the version 6.0 for my xperia (i had the 5.0.2) but when i finish my xperia dosnt turn on and when i try to turn it on it shows the android logo like death with a red rectangular with an !.

now I cant turn it on.

please help

7 REPLIES 7
Emperor
Message 2 of 8
Message 2 of 8

Re: Xperia c3 dont start

@Polopolo

try to charge it for 2 hours then repair it with XC 

Xperia Companion (XC)

Software Repair Guide

Alternatives on How to backup Xperias

http://talk.sonymobile.com/thread/36355

"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." Kurt Cobain (1967-1994)

Enthusiast
Message 3 of 8
Message 3 of 8

Do what uliwooly (how do I do mentions anyway) said or bring it into the Service Center.

For your info, Xperia C3 is supported only up to Lollipop 5.1.1. There is no Marshmallow stock or custom ROMs floating around for it, that's why your device got bricked. 

Mods pls

Visitor
Message 4 of 8
Message 4 of 8

Sorry, my bad, it was to 5.1.1

Sony Xperia Support
Message 5 of 8
Message 5 of 8

Hi @Polopolo,

Did you try a software repair using Xperia Companion like @uliwooly suggested, and did it help? Let me know if it persists.

Official Sony Xperia Support Staff

If you're new to our forums, make sure that you've read our Discussion guidelines.

To get in touch with your local support team, please visit our contact page.

Visitor
Message 6 of 8
Message 6 of 8

Yes, thanks, i did, my phone is working now but i had lose all my data. But i had nothing important, so its ok.

thanks

Visitor
Message 7 of 8
Message 7 of 8

Thanks, my phone now is working, only i lose all my data, but nothing important.

thanks

Sony Xperia Support
Message 8 of 8
Message 8 of 8

Oh, I am happy to hear that a software repair resolved it! I'm sorry to hear about the data loss though. Slightly frowning Face

Official Sony Xperia Support Staff

If you're new to our forums, make sure that you've read our Discussion guidelines.

To get in touch with your local support team, please visit our contact page.