account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

If you want to get the max out of your Xperia phone then check out Xperia tips page.

Xperia ZL sudden death

Learner
Message 121 of 121
Message 121 of 121

Re: Xperia ZL, Suddently turned off with charge + Can't charge, LED light doesn't turn on

Jacob155,
Might be worth to try without the back cover attached. After I replaced the battery the phone works until I put the back cover back on.
The problem probably is in the main board.
This is very bad as meanwhile it looks like at all ZL's will get this problem sooner or later.

Changing the battery might help in some cases, but there still is a posibility the main board also has a defect, like in my case. It only works as long the back cover isn't attached.