account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Troubleshoot, find support articles, run tests with the support app directly on your phone.
Read more and discuss the app here.

Xperia Z5 - Issue with expanding notifications tray and notification bar

Highlighted
Apprentice
Message 7 of 30
Message 7 of 30

Xperia Z5 - Issue with expanding notifications tray and notification bar

Hello I have a Xpeia Z5 Dual  in this device i have faced wierd issue when i am try open notification bar it`s does not open like touch pad doesn`t work after repair software of phone i am able to open for twise time.But After some time it`s doesn`t work.

I am already doing software repair two time and also tested in safe mode also cached clear  but still the issue is not solved

this issue such a anoying me .Only 7 days old this device and this is a DOA device and still the problem is not solved .

Please any one give me help

29 REPLIES 29
Apprentice
Message 1 of 30
Message 1 of 30

Z5 dual touchscreen acting weird

Hello

I have a Z5 dual in this device when i lock or unlocked screen at that time screen react weird.when unlock device a whole screen having white colour and slowly going in proper mode

I already update the screen but still issue is not solved..

Sony Xperia Support
Message 2 of 30
Message 2 of 30

Re: Z5 dual touchscreen acting weird

Hi @bhavikgenius,

This sounds very odd. Can you please test the phone in safe mode and tell me if the issue still happens?

Official Sony Xperia Support Staff

If you're new to our forums, make sure that you've read our Discussion guidelines.

To get in touch with your local support team, please visit our contact page.

Apprentice
Message 3 of 30
Message 3 of 30

Thanks for quick revert
I am already test phone in safe mode but it performance as normal mode same here
Sony Xperia Support
Message 4 of 30
Message 4 of 30

@bhavikgenius

Try run a software repair and report back.

If you're new to our forums, make sure that you've read our Discussion guidelines.

Inhabitant
Message 5 of 30
Message 5 of 30

Same here and made software repair. No change.

unlock phone shows like one sec flash different colors and i have z5 compact

Sony Xperia Support
Message 6 of 30
Message 6 of 30

Hi @spwaw,

If the software repair has not resolved the issue I would recommend contacting your local support team as it may need a physical repair. Use the link in my signature to find the support team for your country.

Emperor
Message 8 of 30
Message 8 of 30

Re: Xperia Z5 - Issue with expanding notifications tray and notification bar

@bhavikgenius

contact your Local support

"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." Kurt Cobain (1967-1994)

Commissioner
Message 9 of 30
Message 9 of 30

I've a similar issue

It happens sometimes there ...

Example :

I receive an email, Gmail is the app, so I see a card notification in Notification Bar and when I try to extend notification to see more things, it becomes rapidly a little card and everytime I try to expand It, card becomes little once ...

It happens sometimes and not always

Latest fw.200 !

I did yet a Software Repair when I bought my phone for my mental things Grinning Face

Emperor
Message 10 of 30
Message 10 of 30

@Robertods88

if you could record a video > upload it to youtube > post the link here, thank you.

"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." Kurt Cobain (1967-1994)