account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

If you want to get the max out of your Xperia phone then check out Xperia tips page.

Xperia Z3 Compact-Waterproof???

Learner
Message 1 of 3
Message 1 of 3

Xperia Z3 Compact-Waterproof???

From April this year I am having Sony Xperia Z3 Compact. Last month I went to local swimming pool (1.45m deep) and I tried video recording underwtaer with all caps closed, and after recording in depth of 20cm for 2-3 minutes phone stopped working. I brought it to local authorized service in Montenegro, and I recieved printed notice that phone is wetted and waranty is not valid.I must tell that usb cap was firmly closed before going into water.  

After that I tried to contact regional Sony represnetatives for Balkan region, and they told me they are not responsible for Montenegrin market, I tried to contact regional manager Mihaly, but he didnt responded too.

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Sony Xperia Support
Message 2 of 3
Message 2 of 3

Re: Xperia Z3 Compact-Waterproof???

I'm sorry to hear that you haven't been able to get in touch with any local support.

Could you please send me your details in a PM, and I will forward this.

Make a relevant topic and include the following.

Name:
Phone nr:
E-mail:
Operator:
Product(s):
IMEI nr:
Work order number: 

Learner
Message 3 of 3
Message 3 of 3

Re: Xperia Z3 Compact-Waterproof???

I was promised that someone will contact me, but more than 10 days after that no one is calling. This is really bad treatment of customers. I will never buy any Sony product anymore!!!