account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Curious about what is happening at IFA?
Read more and discuss the press conference here.

Xperia Z2 SD Card Slot is Broken, help please

Highlighted
Regular
Message 1 of 3
Message 1 of 3

Xperia Z2 SD Card Slot is Broken, help please

Dear support teams.

My Xperia Z2's sd card slot is broken. All of a sudden, the microsd flap was opened by itself, and the sd card popped out. Then everytime I try to insert the sd card, the slot ejects the sd card by itself.

What should I do? I don't want to bring my phone to the service center because it is notoriously bad in my country

Reply as fast as you can
2 REPLIES 2
Forum Legend
Message 2 of 3
Message 2 of 3

Re: Xperia Z2 SD Card Slot is Broken, help please

Sorry to hear this but all you can do is either return your device to the place of purchase or contact Xperia care http://www.sonymobile.com/global-en/support/contact-us/

For a successful technology, reality must take precedence over public relations, for Nature cannot be fooled.   Richard P. Feynman

One time poster
Message 3 of 3
Message 3 of 3

Re: Xperia Z2 SD Card Slot is Broken, help please

I am also suffering this problem and have been advised to send the phone back as it is still under warranty.

I've also got yellow tint in the display by the SD card slot.

I was very impressed with this phone when I first got it but I am now getting frustrated.