account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

If you want to get the max out of your Xperia phone then check out Xperia tips page.

Xperia Z2 4.4.4 issues

Highlighted
Forum Legend
Message 281 of 861
Message 281 of 861

Re: The Radio is not Working after update

@SanRavRC I have tried the FM radio on Xperia Z2 and for me it works fine. I suggest that you go to Settings > Apps > The tab "All" > FM Radio > Clear data. Otherwise, do you have the possibility to try with another headset?

sony_sign_logo.png - Official Sony Xperia Support Staff

If you're new to our forums make sure that you have read our Discussion guidelines.
If you want to get in touch with the local support team for your country please visit our contact page.

Highlighted
One time poster
Message 282 of 861
Message 282 of 861

4.4.4 issue in Z2

i have camera issue in 4.4.4 update, Camera laging.. which you sony to solve it in 5.0... !! 

Highlighted
One time poster
Message 283 of 861
Message 283 of 861

update

Hi,
a week ago i had an update for my z2. After the update was finished my homescreen looked quite different. The icons are much bigger and the google search bar is now fixed on every site on the homescreen. A friend of mine (he owns the z1) ade the update the same day but his homescrenn doesn't look like mine.
So my question is, why is my screen now different and why only my phone.

If you can help me please comment
Highlighted
Rookie
Message 284 of 861
Message 284 of 861

Re: Xperia Z2 4.4.4 issues [ ugly huge icons! total disaster]

ugly huge icon! it looks so messed up now! no elegence at all! hate the upgrade! could someone please tell me how to roll back without making the warranty void????

i will upgrade when there are newer versions available. 
why dont yo go to 5 directly? 

super annoying  Anguished Face  Angry FaceCrying Face

Highlighted
Message 285 of 861
Message 285 of 861

Re: Xperia Z2 4.4.4 issues [ ugly huge icons! total disaster]

1. Should have looked at the issues that have already been posted by others re: icon size...

2. Install a custom launcher ie. Nova to change the icons to a 'less annoying' size....

Simples Slightly smiling Face

Highlighted
One time poster
Message 286 of 861
Message 286 of 861

Z2 4.4.4 Battery issue

When I was still running on 4.4.2 I easily got 4-5 hours on screen time. But now after the 4.4.4 update I hardly get 3 hours with the same settings and same usage. I find this kinda strange. Is anybody else having this? If yes, this should be fixed ASAP
Learner
Message 287 of 861
Message 287 of 861

Re: Z2 4.4.4 Battery issue

yup... got the same battery problem here too

it drains and overheats a LOT

@Arthur98 wrote:
When I was still running on 4.4.2 I easily got 4-5 hours on screen time. But now after the 4.4.4 update I hardly get 3 hours with the same settings and same usage. I find this kinda strange. Is anybody else having this? If yes, this should be fixed ASAP

Highlighted
One time poster
Message 288 of 861
Message 288 of 861

Re: Xperia Z2 4.4.4 issues

I want to know if a sony employee can post here what are their plans for the next small/big update and the most annoying issues so far(camera,battery) will be fixed shortly, i still have 1 week left to return the phone. I want to know if it is worth keeping the z2 or not.
Highlighted
One time poster
Message 289 of 861
Message 289 of 861

My camera is awful now. It used to be smooth and very fast, but after update it become an mess. Please sony do something quickly, because its impossible to deal with camera issues.

Highlighted
One time poster
Message 290 of 861
Message 290 of 861

Yes i want also to now how You rezises de icons