account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Curious about what is happening at IFA?
Read more and discuss the press conference here.

Xperia Z2 4.4.4 issues

Visitor
Message 71 of 861
Message 71 of 861

Re: Xperia Z2 4.4.4 issues

Same here its way to low
Visitor
Message 72 of 861
Message 72 of 861

Same here its way to low. Also the DPI is way to big. I had to install another launcher
Highlighted
Visitor
Message 73 of 861
Message 73 of 861

Xperia with Facebook not working

i have recently updated my xperia z2 to 4.4.4 android since then my mobile working just fine but just one issue that the app xperia with facebook which syncs conacts of my phone with high quality pictures is not working.

please help me through.

Visitor
Message 74 of 861
Message 74 of 861

xperia with fb app which syncs contacts with high quality fb images not working.

Adept
Message 75 of 861
Message 75 of 861

Few unresolved bugs still present on current firmware are :

1) Hypersensitive screen (Hidden glove mode)

The touchscreen becomes hypersensitive for certain actions like launching IM apps and opening keyboard for typing etc. (even though the glove mode has been turned off). Due to this, screen registers touches even if you hover the finger above screen. This bug goes away for sometime by turning screen off-on..but comes back again in a minute or two. You may find more details and case-study on the following link from XDA

http://forum.xda-developers.com/xperia-z2/help/bug-z2-touch-screen-sensitivity-hidden-t2847147

2) Notification bar stays active during calls even though screen has been turned off by proximity sensor. Due to the touch of ear, the notification bar gets pulled down and then toggles are being pressed. Due to this annoying bug, I've to turn off the screen by pressing power button during calls.

I request Staff members to pass this information to your firmware development team.

Thanks

Message 76 of 861
Message 76 of 861

I know u're missing xLoud but we should be familiar with this thing ... we'll never see xLoud in our Z2's ... 

For notification sounds, I agree with you, now is lower than before, but music played through speakers sounds better, and Clear Audio has been vastly improved, in .314 was terrible, now is clearly good and u can listen good music with a good volume.

But dynamic normalizer doesn't work properly for me, or someone about Sony should tell what dynamic normalizer can do in this way on 4.4.4 because I don't feel and listen any difference.

Message 77 of 861
Message 77 of 861

However I did a software repair with PCC and my Z2 now is flying, my battery lasts more than before and photos seems goodly improved ... so keep the heads up for sony.

Enthusiast
Message 78 of 861
Message 78 of 861

multi camera not working

After updating to 4.4.4 I was excited about new feature multi camera. I tried to connect to my Sony RX100ii by following the instructions.

The camera shows it's being controlled by a smartphone but the Xperia Z2 only shows that it still tries to connect via WiFi Thinking Face

Has anyone observed similar issues? Is there a list of compatible hardware (couldn't find any) 

Or did anyone pair successfully and can help?

Thx

Enthusiast
Message 79 of 861
Message 79 of 861

Ya.. My phone like new phone again.. Work like a beast
Sony Xperia Z2 lollipop
Androird Ver 5.0.2
Build Number 23.1.A.1.128
Message 80 of 861
Message 80 of 861

Re: multi camera not working