account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Curious about what is happening at IFA?
Read more and discuss the press conference here.

Xperia Z1 Data Usage

Highlighted
Visitor
Message 1 of 6
Message 1 of 6

Xperia Z1 Data Usage

I have noticed on my new Xperia Z1 the phone seems to be using a lot of background data on the Andriod OS, not sure what is actually using the data here and why it's doing it, just wondering if anyone else has had this or if anyone knows what it is.

I have actached  images so you can see what I mean, and the image shows it's all background data and won't let my stop it like with other apps, the data usage cycle is from 7th - 6th of the month and I'm on Vodafone UK.Screenshot_2013-10-28-17-57-37.png

Screenshot_2013-10-28-17-50-34.png

5 REPLIES 5
Emperor
Message 2 of 6
Message 2 of 6

Re: Xperia Z1 Data Usage

could you upload the pictures to box.com and post the links here 

"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." Kurt Cobain (1967-1994)

Visitor
Message 3 of 6
Message 3 of 6

Emperor
Message 4 of 6
Message 4 of 6

That's quite a bit of data, have you updated any app? Or installed heavy games? 

"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." Kurt Cobain (1967-1994)

Visitor
Message 5 of 6
Message 5 of 6

I'm in the same situation android os has used almost half a gb in 3 weeks! Help.
Message 6 of 6
Message 6 of 6

Have you tried a software repair,to see if that fixes this issue?

Moderators are not affiliated with, or work for Sony Mobile, and their posts represent their own opinions and views. Click here to find out more about the different roles on the community.