account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Troubleshoot, find support articles, run tests directly on your phone with the support application.
Read more and discuss the app here.

Xperia Z1 Compact 4.4 Update Issues

One time poster
Message 241 of 285
Message 241 of 285

Problems over problems

Total disappointment with this device.
In normal use, all Smartphone - Features the battery charge does not last longer than 12 hours. So take nearly impossible on a journey.
The camera produces when using the flash only whitish colored images.

Can you return the device or exchange?

Commissioner
Message 242 of 285
Message 242 of 285

Re: Problems over problems

Can something be done to increase the ringing volume. On my previous Xperia P it was quite good. Now with Z1C I am hardly able to hear it even if the phone is 5-6 feets away.

One time poster
Message 243 of 285
Message 243 of 285

Re: Xperia Z1 Compact 4.4 Update Issues

Having updated just yesterday I can now no longer illuminate my phone screen from the power button and having to result to a full phone reset every time I want to use my phone or get my mate to call me.
Sometimes I get phone freezes too.

Between the two it makes my phones useless!!
Fix it.
Learner
Message 244 of 285
Message 244 of 285

Talked to customer service. They said there's a patch rolling out next month. We should wait before resorting to flashing custom roms.

Adept
Message 245 of 285
Message 245 of 285

^^ A Kitkat update yeah? It might actually make it usable Grinning Face

Visitor
Message 246 of 285
Message 246 of 285

Besides the horrible notification sound glitch, (the gzkhzt sound), my wallpaper is not funcyioning peoperly even when the wallpaper is set from sonys own album. When pressing home screen from a different screen, there appears 2 black bars foe a moment and it looks like i have android 1.0 and a pentium II inside. Fix ur **bleep** sony
Inhabitant
Message 247 of 285
Message 247 of 285

the only problem i found is the constant freezes on the msgs and some part...also the fast draining of battery...any idea when will a fix patch will come up?

Adept
Message 248 of 285
Message 248 of 285

Still no news on any fixes to the KK update?

Highlighted
Adviser
Message 249 of 285
Message 249 of 285

bug in pin lock with airplane mode if sim pin is on.

hi,

there is a bug in latest version of sony xperia z1 compact (kitkat 4.4.2)  14.3.A.0.757

my mobile pin security is turned on and phone is encripted as well as my sim pin lock is turned on.

when  i go to on airplane mode it works properly

but the error comes when i turn off the airplane mode, 

after turning off the airplane mode it ask me to enter the sim pin code, and i enter it and it unlocks the pin, this work good.

but after sim pin unlock it immedaitely ask me for the phone secuirty pin, and when i try to enter it , nothing works seem the screen is freezed or hang or the touch does not work, 

but after i lock it using side lock button and unlock it again then it start working properly and i can enter the phone secutiy.

why it does not let me to enter the phone pin immedaitely after unlocking sim pin? i think it is an error in firmware, please check and resolve in future release.

tuy
Visitor
Message 250 of 285
Message 250 of 285

I have also got issues with latest update in my xperia z1 compact 4.4.2version 14.3.A.0.757built number. When the alarm set rings, it is not possible to off it by touching as touch do not work during that.so i need to switch off the mobile everyday to escape from alarm.please fix this. I couldn't use alarm because of this bug..