account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Troubleshoot, find support articles, run tests directly on your phone with the support application.
Read more and discuss the app here.

Xperia Z1 Battery Drain

Visitor
Message 331 of 335
Message 331 of 335

Re: Xperia Z1 Battery Drain

In deep sleep 81% ????

What it means by the time given in the middle ?

Also if these readings are in timeline... Why CPU usage was always lower than before or is it in order of CPU usage ....

A little more explanation pls...

Apparently that means to me is that all is red herring of battery ... It's CPU which is dying like this or "programmed" to do like this after 18 months of phone usage... Cheeky Sony promoting recycling!!!
One time poster
Message 332 of 335
Message 332 of 335

My Z1 Haß a giant battery drain After updating to Android 5.1.1.

It goes from 41% to 0% within seconds
One time poster
Message 333 of 335
Message 333 of 335

I have the exact same problem! It started two months ago and I don't know what to do! My battery used to last for 1 and a half days without a problem, no matter how much I used it. Now, it only lasts for about 9 hours. It loses 10% of the battery in 15 minutes! I tried to restore the firmware in PC Companion, but it doesn't work. It's preparing for the update, but it suddenly closes! I thought of changing the battery, but does it worth it?

Rookie
Message 334 of 335
Message 334 of 335

I also started facing this issue some 3-4 months back.The frequency is now increased to almost daily.

I have been trying to find a solution for this for months now.What i have been able to find is that it's an issue with google services ,they go into a loop draining your battery irrespective whether your data/wifi is on or off.This seems to be happening on other Manufacturer devices as well and is better know a Battery Drop Syndrome.

Factory re-setting does not help either.

Message 335 of 335
Message 335 of 335

The link you posted isnt working anymore... 

I can't find the app on Android Market.

Could you repost it?