account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Want to know more about Xperia 5? To read more about it go here.
If you can't find the answer to your question there please post it here and let the community help you.

Xperia Z1 4.4.4 Update Issues (14.4.A.0.155 and .157)

Apprentice
Message 281 of 521
Message 281 of 521

Re: Xperia Z1 4.4.4 Update Issues

Anyone experiencing screen not rotating after updating? Camera as well not able to take landscape mode.. I have to restart the fon again and again to make it work..
Inhabitant
Message 282 of 521
Message 282 of 521

Today (11/08/14) I've received a new update notification on the phone... When checked, I found that update version is same as that installed on my phone. It's of 0.2 mb.

Anybody Pls confirm..
One time poster
Message 283 of 521
Message 283 of 521

xperia z1 4.4.2 software

im having a problem with 4.4.2 software on xperia z1 i cant use the camera, the phone is slower, cant use some apps, etc

im pretty disappointed with sony. first i had xperia t and it came with probleams from the fabric and then this problems with xperia z1.... what can i do to use camera normally i need it urgent because this is my only camera and now im going on holidays and i ve got no camera at all Slightly frowning Face

Emperor
Message 284 of 521
Message 284 of 521

Re: xperia z1 4.4.2 software

re-install the latest update with PCC and check again 

"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." Kurt Cobain (1967-1994)

Enthusiast
Message 285 of 521
Message 285 of 521

hi i am using xperia z1 since last November and i bought the phone because it was advertised as a best camera smartphone but the results are either its just on par with 13 mp phones or worst than 13 mp phones plus all other brands 13 mp camera is made by sony and they are doing better job in software to beat sony phones here is

https://forums.oneplus.net/threads/introducing-clear-image.83393/

one plus one using sony camera and with the new better camera software update its now really amazing u can download and check the samples they are really good sony is using called post processing and compression in their software algorithms which is why so much noise and grain i guess .........sony should fix this issue because their flagship cannot take proper pictures specially in low light

ezy
Commissioner
Message 286 of 521
Message 286 of 521

Re: 4.4.2(757) or 4.4.4(108)

my phone's battery performance has dropped off a cliff in the last 2 weeks...  ever since i posted some help to you about yours!  how ironic!  

j9
One time poster
Message 287 of 521
Message 287 of 521

Xperia z1 heating Problem

i palyed about 5 minut game in my xperia z1 i got it veri hot so what can i do ...after heating it shows unknown error opening cam

Learner
Message 288 of 521
Message 288 of 521

Re: Auto rotate issues after update to 4.4.4

Hi,

Seem like the solution does not last long. I've try to reboot the phone to Safe mode as per your instruction last time and, my phone did back to ,normal for couple of days. But, after several days later, the auto rotate issue come back again! I aslo notice that, since I update my phone to 4.4.4, the screen will not auto turn off when I answer call which, I remember correctly it did auto screen off when I make call and answer call before I update to version 4.4.4. Please help!!!

One time poster
Message 289 of 521
Message 289 of 521

i have been facing severe overheating issues after the recent kitkat 4.4.4 update...when i jus switch on my phone it says that the phone is shutting down due to high temperature and at times my phone doesnt seem to charge and the led light at times keeps on flickering while charging

One time poster
Message 290 of 521
Message 290 of 521

Same here. Even connected via audio cable I still cannot control the volume from the phone. Even when I turn my car stereo all the way to max it is not very loud.

I use my phone allot with audio so if this doesn't change my T-mobile jump plan is in affect in 5 days and HTC, Samsung or apple it is.