account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

If you want to get the max out of your Xperia phone then check out Xperia tips page.

Xperia Z1 4.4.4 Update Issues (14.4.A.0.155 and .157)

One time poster
Message 301 of 521
Message 301 of 521

Re: camera problem

Hi all,

Yesterday i've bought a new Sony Xperia Z1. Phone is amazing..But i've an issue with Camera..When i launch my camera application, it contains morea nad blurr and grains..can someone help me in this?

Talent
Message 302 of 521
Message 302 of 521

It is cool. I very want new update ASAP!!! 

One time poster
Message 303 of 521
Message 303 of 521

Re: Xperia Z1 4.4.4 Update Issues

Having an issue with 4.4.4. Jus updated a few days ago and already having problems. Apps fail to load and system lags alot. Any ideas??
Adept
Message 304 of 521
Message 304 of 521

Camera freezes sometimes after taking a photo, need to lock and unlock it to "unfreeze" it.
And random applications starting up and closing itself after closing a main app. (with back button)
One time poster
Message 305 of 521
Message 305 of 521

My camera App is disappeared

Hi
A few days ago I made a mistake and click on a link in a 'aptoide' app which wanted to upgrade my native camera app!!
then my native camera app disappeared, what should I do now?

Enthusiast
Message 306 of 521
Message 306 of 521

@Naveen_7989 blur and grain is causing by sonys camera software sony has not fixed this issue since the launch of xperia z dont know why but it looks like sony will never make a good camera software because i still have my xperia arc and it takes way better pictures than xperia z1 

Visitor
Message 307 of 521
Message 307 of 521

After the update, the phone will occasionally have a problem of the camera app hanging after a photo has been taken. A restart of the phone is required to fix the issue. This only happens after a clean install of the software. I have noted this on 3 separate Z1.
Visitor
Message 308 of 521
Message 308 of 521

The lock screen walkman widget is no longer working, can anyone help me with this? Thanks
Message 309 of 521
Message 309 of 521

Remove smartkey if you have it.

Moderators are not affiliated with, or work for Sony Mobile, and their posts represent their own opinions and views. Click here to find out more about the different roles on the community.

One time poster
Message 310 of 521
Message 310 of 521

After the update my phone dies in a matter of 3 hrs without use, camera doesnt not open and it wont read my micro sd anymore i tried to repair thought the companion app only to get the same results. it also gets exteamly hot and wont charge unless its not in use