account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Troubleshoot, find support articles, run tests directly on your phone with the support application.
Read more and discuss the app here.

Xperia Z,ZL,ZR 4.4.4 issues

One time poster
Message 151 of 163
Message 151 of 163

Re: Problem after Kitkat v.283 update on Xperia Z

i have sony xperia z c6603.I unlock the screen, firstly a blank/black screen appears for a second, just after screen unlock and then the screen turns back to normal.How to fix it???plz tell me hurry up....

One time poster
Message 152 of 163
Message 152 of 163

Re: Xperia Z,ZL,ZR 4.4.4 issues

I am using ZR. I am satisfied with the phone. But my Internet settings are not giving me Internet access properly. What should I do.
Highlighted
Regular
Message 153 of 163
Message 153 of 163

Battery drain 4.4.4 Android contacts and Exchange services (10.5.1.A.0.283)

Hi all,

i have a xperia Z (C6603) that is having battery draining issues (again). It was doing fine since i upgrade tot 4.4.4.

But now it is empty in about 4 hours.

When i check the Battery usage statistics i noted that both Exchange services and Android core apps where using the battery. I also noted that the Contacts app (which is part of the Android Core aps) crashes when i start my Phone book.

Screenshot_2015-01-31-14-26-06.png

What i Allready have done:

1. disabled Exchange service,

2. rebooted,

3. cleared caches,

4. steps described in this (not solved) thread:  Battery-Usage-10-5-1-A-0-283

edit: stamina mode and battery saving options are on.

Is was not able to disable the contacts App, since it is one of the needed Core apps.

Who knows what to do?

Regular
Message 154 of 163
Message 154 of 163

battery discharge

Battery is draining highly.Also Phone is heating up when data pack is used and it's taking longer time to charge
Visitor
Message 155 of 163
Message 155 of 163

Xperia Z Battery Drain

i just buy Sony Xperia Z lte last week,and i upgrade to kitkat 4.4.4 

From the first time i use this xperia z until now i feel the battery its drain so quickly

1%/2minutes on data cellular and 1%/3 minutes without connection

i already turn off auto update,search for update,nfc,bravia engine 2,x loud even the lower brightness but the result is same

anyone know what happen and how to fix this issue,please give your solution

Emperor
Message 156 of 163
Message 156 of 163

Re: Xperia Z Battery Drain

My suggestion, reinstall the latest update with PCC, it will smooth things out

PC Companion (PCC)

Bridge (for Mac)

Alternatives on How to backup Xperias

http://talk.sonymobile.com/thread/36355

"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." Kurt Cobain (1967-1994)

Visitor
Message 157 of 163
Message 157 of 163

i already do that twice but still same,the battery still drain quickly

Emperor
Message 158 of 163
Message 158 of 163

Most likely its an app acting up, but charge your phone 100% > use your phone as you normally would > once it reaches 10% check what's using up your battery, wifi and poor network coverage will drain your battery fast. 

"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." Kurt Cobain (1967-1994)

hab
One time poster
Message 159 of 163
Message 159 of 163

My Xperia Z Over heating

after update 4.4.4  my phone still over hitting. battery also drain to much fast. plz improve firmware. plz humble request. i just love my phone.

Spoiler

Emperor
Message 160 of 163
Message 160 of 163

Re: My Xperia Z Over heating

@hab 

Contact your local Xperia Care

http://support.sonymobile.com/global-en/contactUs/