account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Curious about what is happening at IFA?
Read more and discuss the press conference here.

Xperia Z 4.2.2 update not available yet!!!

Rookie
Message 1 of 6
Message 1 of 6

Xperia Z 4.2.2 update not available yet!!!

After 25 days ago when XZ update was officially released,update is not available yet in Iran.
When would this update be available in iran?

5 REPLIES 5
Learner
Message 2 of 6
Message 2 of 6

Re: Xperia Z 4.2.2 update not available yet!!!

yes the entire middle east have no update this is a very bad thing

Visitor
Message 3 of 6
Message 3 of 6

i'm really starting to lose my patience, the annoying thing is , there is no proper feedback, all what you get is the same reply " the update is region variant and carrier dependant too" , we already know that but its Sony that decides when will the update roll out in this region, just a proper feedback

Thanks

Talent
Message 4 of 6
Message 4 of 6

Also in my country : Kingdom Of Bahrain

Still the Update not comijg to My mother and brother !

pad support for the update only in meddle east

Visitor
Message 5 of 6
Message 5 of 6

I agree with you.. I am still waiting for Jordan as the update is not yet there...

I used to have Blackberry and to be honest they are way too much better in such things, at least i could easily use an update for another country through Blackberry Desktop Software and it will still work instead of waiting for the update to reach the Middle East...

Hey Sony people, we are still your customers in the Middle East, please do not disappoint us for choosing Sony Xperia out of Samsung Galaxy and Blackberry 10...

cheers

Highlighted
Rookie
Message 6 of 6
Message 6 of 6

Update is available in Iran since 5 days ago,tnx SonySlightly smiling Face