account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Want to know more about Xperia 5? To read more about it go here.
If you can't find the answer to your question there please post it here and let the community help you.

Xperia V bootloop and suddenly restarts when power button is pressed once

Highlighted
One time poster
Message 1 of 2
Message 1 of 2

Xperia V bootloop and suddenly restarts when power button is pressed once

Last night my Xperia V just suddenly turned off and then it turned on.. Then it keeps experiencing boot loop and it wont enter the home screen.. I have resolved this problem by removing the battery and SIM card but I didn't put back the SIM card, just the battery and it's okay again but the remaining problem is when I only want  lock the screen by pressing the power button it turns off automatically!!! And restarts.. Slightly frowning Face I bet this has got something to do with the new update.. My Xperia V is now Android 4.3 please help. Slightly frowning Face

1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
Message 2 of 2

Re: Xperia V bootloop and suddenly restarts when power button is pressed once

Download SUS and repair your device:

http://www.sonymobile.com/gb/tools/update-service/

Moderators are not affiliated with, or work for Sony Mobile, and their posts represent their own opinions and views. Click here to find out more about the different roles on the community.