Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.
It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.
2014-02-15 10:07 AM
I just want to know if any one got the update and notice any bugs and good improvement on the latest firmware. Please drop your feedback. I'll post my feedback as soon as i get the update.
2014-02-15 10:31 AM
First, sorry for my bad English. I tried the new Xperia firmware, I installed the ftf file last night. But, I found two big bug in my phone, after the update. The picture: Volume control "panel" anywhere, when I press the Volume up or down button. The youtube video: video recording with any resoulation. I have same problem with the photos. Any solution?
2014-02-15 06:27 PM
Yep guys.. those have manged to update 4.3 pls do share what is in it...
Hope SONY has given a trouble free firmware...
Anyway keep posting about this..
2014-02-17 12:48 AM - edited 2014-02-17 12:49 AM
Here's my feedback based on current, yet limited, experience with 4.3 update (Sweedish SI).
1. Update via PC Companion on Win7 works well and my settings were preserved when device booted with 4.3
2. Walkman sound is exceptional ! (less crosstalk and distortion)
3. Project Butter rocks in terms of UI smoothness
4. Xperia launcher is simple, fast and it's design is (still) the best out there
Now, some negatives:
1. Some widgets and apps use different theme (color-scheme) than rest of UI (seems like someone forgot to complete the theming)
2. More bloatware than in 4.1 (some of them can be uninstalled)
3. A bit less available RAM, although up to now I didn't find this to affect UI smoothness/speed
So far, I haven't notice any volume or camera/video issues like those reported before.
I'll update my feedback if I find something relevant.
Overall, it's a great update. Good work !
It was worth the long wait we were subjected to, although I noticed some guys were about to have a heart attack with the delay ;-)
2014-02-17 10:20 PM
2014-02-17 10:23 PM
2014-02-17 11:49 PM
I just did my update and so far it looks ok.
IMy concern is the camera, there are a lot less options to adjust and the sweping function is not as good as before. In the oldversion you could stop whenever you liked and teh picture got the witdth you decided, now you must sweep all the way.
Anyone else experiencing the same?