account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Troubleshoot, find support articles, run tests directly on your phone with the support application.
Read more and discuss the app here.

Xperia U network issue

p_A
One time poster
Message 11 of 16
Message 11 of 16

Re: Xperia U network issue

how to change the build number for xperia u?

Message 12 of 16
Message 12 of 16

i have sony xperia p.. and since last 6- 7 days i am also facing network problem. Frequently my network has gone.
SOLUTION
Just go to setting
wireless n networks
mobile networks
network mode
select wcdma(prefered)/gsm
THANK YOU.
Message 13 of 16
Message 13 of 16

IT WILL SOLVE YOUR PROBLEM.
Highlighted
One time poster
Message 14 of 16
Message 14 of 16

Hi
I am using xperia u from last 1 year twice is gone for repairs because of this no Network signals.When you speak to online support they alwaya tell you to do repair through PC CAMPANION OR SUS.
Today morning again I spoke to online support they said my phone needs repairs.
I have sent an email to sony today that sony think people dont have anything else to do in there life just to send phone for repairs after every 2 months.Car manufacturer recall car if they found any problems but here nobody wants to listen to us. I am waiting for there reply.

One time poster
Message 15 of 16
Message 15 of 16

I am facing the issue of no network. How can i solve the problem.its frustrating.

One time poster
Message 16 of 16
Message 16 of 16

I have network issue on xperia u whenever i my build no. is - 6.1.1.B.1.54

please help.....anyone.....?