account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

If you want to get the max out of your Xperia phone then check out Xperia tips page.

Xperia U Sound Problem

Apprentice
Message 1 of 9
Message 1 of 9

Xperia U Sound Problem

Hi everyone Slightly smiling Face

So, I have an Xperia U, when I bought it I installed directly ICS 4.0.4, so I didn't use GB 2.3.7 too long (for nearly 2 hours). with ICS, I didn't had problems, except the general problems of ICS on Xperia U (lags..), so I was tired with it, and I reinstalled GB 2.3.7, since it's supposed to have fewer problems, but I have a problem right now, when I run about 4 musics in a row, the rear speaker stops and I can hear only by the front speaker (for calling), and the sound is very low, so I'm always obliged to restart the phone to" fix" it, and the problem comes back everytime I do it Slightly frowning Face P.S: when I put the headphones during the problem, I don't hear anything.

Help me please Slightly frowning Face I feel really tired with these problems :/

8 REPLIES 8
Enthusiast
Message 2 of 9
Message 2 of 9

Re: Xperia U Sound Problem

i havent heard of such an issue before . Slightly frowning Face

but may i know if you flased an official GB firmware or a custom rom ?

if you found this post helpful please do give KUDOS

thank you :smileyyahoo:

Apprentice
Message 3 of 9
Message 3 of 9

I flashed it with official GB Slightly smiling Face 2.3.7 build "....184 " please help me Slightly frowning Face P.S: I flashed it with flashtool.

Apprentice
Message 4 of 9
Message 4 of 9

Please answer me Slightly frowning Face

Enthusiast
Message 5 of 9
Message 5 of 9

try to repair your software using SUS or PC companion ?

if i helped please give kudos Grinning Face

Apprentice
Message 6 of 9
Message 6 of 9

I don't want  to be on ICS :/

Enthusiast
Message 7 of 9
Message 7 of 9

then try flashing another GB stock ? 

Apprentice
Message 8 of 9
Message 8 of 9

Ok Slightly smiling Face but I can save the content of my phone before flashing it ? :/

Highlighted
Enthusiast
Message 9 of 9
Message 9 of 9

yes for contacts SMS and apks use ''super backup'' - https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.idea.backup.smscontacts&hl=en

thiat does not restore app data.. like game scores and facebook login detailsetc but will just restore the apk ...

im not to sure how to backup app data unless you're rooted :/