account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up cart mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Xperia TX Issues

One time poster
Message 1 of 2
Message 1 of 2

Xperia TX Issues

Well I have got a few issues since I updated to Jelly Bean.

1. Sometimes the wifi gets turned on itself. I'm using the location based wifi.
  2. Games are not running smoothly and lag specially the Temple Run which is not a very heavy game. Other games such as Subway Surfer also lag.
  3. Switching between screens and applications also lag.
  4. Over all the phone has become quite slow. I repaired it using the PCC. I reset to Factory Settings but these problems still persist.
  5. I have rooted the phone and installed the Antutu CPU Master Pro to set the CPU frequencies. I tried setting different minimum frequencies and I never overclocked it but nothing happened.

Please help me out and tell me what should I do.

1 REPLY
Emperor
Message 2 of 2
Message 2 of 2

Re: Xperia TX Issues

1. there might be an app acting up

2. this is up to game developers to address this issues 

3. elaborate

4. if you have antivirus or other intrusive apps most likely thats the problem but reading 5.

5. you are messing with your phone, that's the reason your phone its acting up, be careful.

"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." Kurt Cobain (1967-1994)