account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Troubleshoot, find support articles, run tests directly on your phone with the support application.
Read more and discuss the app here.

Xperia T3 gets hot

Learner
Message 1 of 7
Message 1 of 7

Xperia T3 gets hot

Hi i have a Xperia T3 smartphone and i have some issues with it. the problem apears when i start playing games for example clash of clans the phone gets very very  hot in the backside top near the camera and i want to ask if its normal or if not what to do then and my other question is that i puted the mobile into charg and started playing and  the screen started flashing black and white and when i unplog the charger  from the device  its ok  thank you all.

6 REPLIES 6
Forum Legend
Message 2 of 7
Message 2 of 7

Re: Xperia T3 gets hot

Hi and welcome to the community! Since you're new please be sure that you have checked out our Discussion guidelines.

It's normal that the phone gets hot while it's in use or when you charge it. If the phone gets too hot, it will automatically shutdown to prevent overheating. Have this behaviour of the screen occurred more times or does it just appear when you play games while you charge the phone?

sony_sign_logo.png - Official Sony Xperia Support Staff

If you're new to our forums make sure that you have read our Discussion guidelines.
If you want to get in touch with the local support team for your country please visit our contact page.

Learner
Message 3 of 7
Message 3 of 7

i really dont know but it happend when i was playing and the phone was in charge and when i unplog it was ok and now i am asking that is this problem from working with the phone while in charge or its another thing thanks alot for reply

Learner
Message 4 of 7
Message 4 of 7

yes it only happend while in charge

Forum Legend
Message 5 of 7
Message 5 of 7

It should not be a problem to use the phone while you charge it. You can always try a different charger to see if same thing happens.

sony_sign_logo.png - Official Sony Xperia Support Staff

If you're new to our forums make sure that you have read our Discussion guidelines.
If you want to get in touch with the local support team for your country please visit our contact page.

Highlighted
Adept
Message 6 of 7
Message 6 of 7

Mine gets hot too, but I do believe it's normal behaviour ...

Learner
Message 7 of 7
Message 7 of 7

Hmm I hope so