account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Troubleshoot, find support articles, run tests directly on your phone with the support application.
Read more and discuss the app here.

Xperia SP Hanging and lagging a lot after Android 4.3 update

Highlighted
Visitor
Message 1 of 4
Message 1 of 4

Xperia SP Hanging and lagging a lot after Android 4.3 update

Guys, In My country INDIA its been over a month since Android 4.3 Update has came for our Xperia SP. Before Update, i.e. when I was Using 4.1.2 update, I faced no problem and everything was going fine for me.  But after 4.3 update, my phone has started to lag a lot and has slowed down that we can't even use the cellphone. System UI crashes atleast once a day. Apps takes long time to install and also hangs the cell when installing also if i wish to unsinstall a App I've to think twice before doing it, since while uninstalling my cell stops responding and hangs. Cell restarts on its own sometimes, Walkman app crashes and stopes working while i'm listening to songs. Believe me this are just some of the handfull of problems i've shared, there are other problems too which is just causing me trouble to use this cell now.

Xperia SP with 4.1.2 android versionwas the best. please either send out the a good bug fix for android 4.3 or tell me how to rollback because i just cant use this buggy version of Android now.

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
Message 2 of 4

Re: Xperia SP Hanging and lagging a lot after Android 4.3 update

Try XDA for downgrading:

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2658952

Moderators are not affiliated with, or work for Sony Mobile, and their posts represent their own opinions and views. Click here to find out more about the different roles on the community.

Visitor
Message 3 of 4
Message 3 of 4

Will it void the warranty @alexdon
Coz i'm totally p***** off with this lag
Message 4 of 4
Message 4 of 4

It could void warranty,you need to contact your local xperia:

http://www.sonymobile.com/global-en/support/contact-us/

Moderators are not affiliated with, or work for Sony Mobile, and their posts represent their own opinions and views. Click here to find out more about the different roles on the community.