account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Troubleshoot, find support articles, run tests directly on your phone with the support application.
Read more and discuss the app here.

Xperia SP Frozen!

Apprentice
Message 11 of 17
Message 11 of 17

Re: Xperia SP Frozen!

The issue of screen freezing though not eliminated it occurred not so often.
Apprentice
Message 12 of 17
Message 12 of 17

Any further suggestion as regards the freezing of screen except the pressing of off button?
Though applied problem is still there, once or twice a day.
Message 13 of 17
Message 13 of 17

sorry i didnt notice that you answered this

try boot in safe mode see if the same appears

http://talk.sonymobile.com/t5/FAQ/How-to-boot-your-phone-into-safe-mode/m-p/348008#U348008

Apprentice
Message 14 of 17
Message 14 of 17

The frequency of screen freezing occurs from time to time.The solution is either to plug in the device or press thr Off button at the backside of the mobile.We nned to find a permanent solution to the problem,ig any.
One time poster
Message 15 of 17
Message 15 of 17

just got my fone today and it was fine went and picked it up as a essage came thru and the screen was frozen i maaged to get the **bleep** sign on but it doesnt work ! so disappointed only had t a few hours has anyone any ideas how to fix it please

Enthusiast
Message 16 of 17
Message 16 of 17

Im also getting same problem. there is no solution from sony. then what we do? 

One time poster
Message 17 of 17
Message 17 of 17

hello! Allas ! my xperia sp stopped working when I was using it. battery was fully charged . I did everything which you people written about it . Now someone please help me. I am too much tensed about my phone . please tell me something .