account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Curious about what is happening at IFA?
Read more and discuss the press conference here.

Xperia SP C5303 4.3 not powering up

Highlighted
Apprentice
Message 1 of 3
Message 1 of 3

Xperia SP C5303 4.3 not powering up

Dear Friends

Resently I unlocked my Xperis SO(C5303) bootloader. I Flashed Android 4.1.2 (12.0.A.1.257), After that it works fine.

I wanted to update this to official Jelly bean 4.3. I downloaded the file from below link and from many other source of downloads

http://xperiafirmware.com/8-firmware/37-sony-xperia-sp-c5303

After flashing 4.3 kernal mobile does not turn ON. SONY symbol come with three colour lights blinking and it goes off, this keeps repeating but never turns ON. To make my mobile work again I must flash 4.1.2.

I tried to check update service with Emma software. It always says no available service found...!!!

AlertAlert

Kindly help...!

2 REPLIES 2
Master
Message 2 of 3
Message 2 of 3

Re: Xperia SP C5303 4.3 not powering up

Well, you can try using http://developer.sonymobile.com/services/flash-tool/ .

sony_sign_logo.png - Official Sony Xperia Support Staff

If you're new to our forums make sure that you have read our Discussion guidelines.
If you want to get in touch with the local support team for your country please visit our contact page.

Apprentice
Message 3 of 3
Message 3 of 3

Re: Xperia SP C5303 4.3 not powering up

Dear Samuel

I tried with Xperia Flash tool method also. my mobile gets connected to this "EMMA" software, but it alwasy says no service updates available.

Regards

Selva