account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up cart mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Xperia S v\s Other Phones..!!

Visitor
Message 111 of 121
Message 111 of 121

Re: Xperia S v\s Other Phones..!!

64 GB internal + 64 GB SD card = 128 GB!

Quad Core 1.4 GHz with overclocked Mali 400 MP4 > Apple's A5

2100 mAh Removable battery, removable

removable SIM card

ICS right off the shelf

sleek unlike those certain bricks

Low power 32 nm HKMG + Independent power plane for each core, individual clock gating for each core :smileywink: + 2100 mAh

Expect to run the (insert text here) for multiple days on single charge.

With HW like this you can be sure that you can run Android 7.0 before the device dies.

Master
Message 112 of 121
Message 112 of 121

hmm that is true. it will last for years but lets see what we get in a year or two smile happy 6 \8 cores. this will never end. and i will still prefe xperia s over this shitty box.

Visitor
Message 113 of 121
Message 113 of 121

I like my xperia arc, but it is not HD and it lags too much that it annoys me. I would rather not use the phone than remove the widgets that I need which made it slow. Forget ICS. Camera is crappy.

It is not my primary phone anymore.

I did not buy the S cause I don't like the S with all its baggage (no SD, non removable battery, thickness of a brick, overhyped camera)

I have something else, a midrange phone which smokes the S perforamnce wise. The audio is not so good though. Right now I am waiting for something new from Sony. LT29 Hayabusa.

I am still waiting for a flagship device.

In other news, Apple & Samsung took 99% of the profits in smartphones.laugh

Unregistered user
Not applicable
Message 114 of 121
Message 114 of 121

Ok, check out the S3 in some store like I did and believe me.... you'll love it....

Unregistered user
Not applicable
Message 115 of 121
Message 115 of 121

Xperia S or Galaxy S2 which is better and why . Give ur opinions about these 2 Phones. i am confused which one  to buy among these 2 or suggest any other phones better than these 2 phones

Emperor
Message 116 of 121
Message 116 of 121

wait for the XPeria GX so you can compare the S2, S3, Galaxy Nexus & Xperia S

"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." Kurt Cobain (1967-1994)

Unregistered user
Not applicable
Message 117 of 121
Message 117 of 121

do you have any idea about the GX release ?

Emperor
Message 118 of 121
Message 118 of 121

Sometime in Q3

"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." Kurt Cobain (1967-1994)

One time poster
Message 119 of 121
Message 119 of 121

well i think xperia s is better and i should not be compared with any other phone lol, 16 gb is in off u can extend via 32 gb micro sd card its available in cheap rate. and great 1.5G Hz Dual-core processor.

Emperor
Message 120 of 121
Message 120 of 121

no you can not, bc the xperia s doesn't have a micro sd port

Don't forget to mark the Correct Answers & Helpful Answers