Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.
It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.
2013-07-02 05:26 AM
My Phone is Sony Xperia S, I like the new JB update(6.2.B.0.200) but there are many bugs, also same issue in JB 6.2.B.0.211,
1. (Main is) 2g, 2g is not working, 3g working fine. (especially from India)
2. HD 1280x720 & FullHD 1920x1080 camera lag.
3. Signal weak. (Incoming & Outgoing call issue)
4. Battery drain fast.
5. Wi-Fi issue. (Even when there is strong signal, Signal drop Constantly)
6. 3D Panorama is missing in Camera.
7. No HDR.
8. Internet Browser Issue (Loading late,Reload issue)
9. GPS issue (Not working properly)
9. Many more issue, I did not check my phone fully yet. Just saw those above issue in begning after updating my Phone software. (I update my phone via pc Companion on 01-july-2013 (JB 6.2.B.0.200) and 22-july-2013 (JB 6.2.B.0.211)). Anybody have the same Issue?????? please tell me, I want to know.
2013-07-02 09:41 PM
Happens to me especially with weak Signal. (Incoming & Outgoing call issue) and Battery drain fast.
2013-07-07 01:49 PM
Same problem here. NO 2g connectivity after update to JB. Really very upset
Even WIFI connection also drops frequently even when signal is strong. will post other issues as i start experiencing
2013-07-13 07:51 AM
having same issue, my Google chrome keeps crashinge my music player too. system is slow. my apps crash alot. this is my 1st Sony phone. Sony should fix this issue please. and my keyboard is also having issue
2013-07-15 09:22 PM
2G internet issue and battery drain fast even in standby mode is main concern after.Now a days my xs is useless so submitted to servive center in Mumbai india.
These service centre onnly replacing motherborad and updating firmware but 2g issue is not solved.
sonycare executive are not that much smart to understnd the problem.
2013-07-16 06:05 PM
Will there be an update to address all of the issues in the OP. It seems to have gone quiet. I'm in the UK and my version is .200, just wondering if I will be updated to .211 or is there another version of software that Sony is working on to address all the issues.
My phone works ok for the most part but if I don't switch it off every 2 days it really begins to get slow even if I manually end the tasks from my phone. I believe there is a memory issue.
What's the plan Sony please.