account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

If you want to get the max out of your Xperia phone then check out Xperia tips page.

Xperia L c 2105 keep restart

Highlighted
HTH
Learner
Message 11 of 15
Message 11 of 15

Re: Xperia L random reboot

It took me a while to try it out because I was out of my home country but the software repair fixed my rebbot poblem on one of the phones while the other 2 now run stable after uninstalling a 3rd party app (mobito from the Austrian ÖAMTC) that was installed on both phones at the same time but aparently started making problems at vastly different times.

Highlighted
One time poster
Message 12 of 15
Message 12 of 15

phone is rebooting repeatedly after wifi turn on

My Experia L is rebooting after wifi turned on.
Rebooting process repeating several times
Bluetooth is also not working
Please help
Highlighted
Emperor
Message 13 of 15
Message 13 of 15

Re: phone is rebooting repeatedly after wifi turn on

If it doesn't with wifi off then it could be a hardware issue.

Contact your local Xperia care

http://www.sonymobile.com/global-en/support/contact-us/

"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." Kurt Cobain (1967-1994)

One time poster
Message 14 of 15
Message 14 of 15

Xperia L keep Restarting

Hi,

Issue: My Xperia L is continuously restarting for the past 24 hrs.

Steps taken by me:

1. Removed the battery and sim & put them back again. (Restart continous under 10 sec after previous restart)
  2. Power offed the phone for nearly 2 hours and tried to see if it works. (Nada, still restarts but with this time the first restart is after 2 min and then again under 10 sec)
  3. Installed Xperia Companion and luckily was able to backup my files on my PC during a longer time before it starts restarting continuosly.
  4. Tried to use the repair function in Xperia Companion. Initial change in the progress bar (around 10%) during the repairing and then stalls without any  further progress. (Watched the repiar progress bar after one hour, it was  the same)

Hoping for some good advice to solve this problem. Thanks in advance Slightly smiling Face

Highlighted
Emperor
Message 15 of 15
Message 15 of 15

Re: Xperia L keep Restarting

@Grenador

Could you try a different computer and/or internet connection? 

if nothing works you will have to contact your Local support to get the device inspected.

"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." Kurt Cobain (1967-1994)