account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

If you want to get the max out of your Xperia phone then check out Xperia tips page.

Xperia L c 2105 keep restart

One time poster
Message 1 of 15
Message 1 of 15

Xperia L c 2105 keep restart

Helppppp!!!!!....how solve this problem?
14 REPLIES 14
Emperor
Message 2 of 15
Message 2 of 15

Re: Xperia L c 2105 keep restart

@Mattdyn

Remove the SIM and SD cards and check again

"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." Kurt Cobain (1967-1994)

Sony Xperia Support
Message 3 of 15
Message 3 of 15

Hi @Mattdyn,

Welcome to the community.

Can you force shut down your device by holding the power and volume up key?

Official Sony Xperia Support Staff

If you're new to our forums, make sure that you've read our Discussion guidelines.

To get in touch with your local support team, please visit our contact page.

Apprentice
Message 4 of 15
Message 4 of 15

my phone starts constantly re in a loop

Hello,

my phone starts constantly re in a loop.
The error also occurs when attempting to start in Safe Mode.

How can I reset the device to factory settings?

Model: XPERIA L C2105

Forum Legend
Message 5 of 15
Message 5 of 15

Re: my phone starts constantly re in a loop

software repair using PC Companion

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Learn to take care and troubleshoot your Device here:
Xperia Support by Sony: https://support.sonymobile.com/global-en/
Highlighted
HTH
Learner
Message 6 of 15
Message 6 of 15

Xperia L random reboot

This post is quite long since it concernes three phones.

Over the last 2 or three months a total of 3 Xperia L Phones in my Family have begun to randomly reboot without requesting the PIN to unlock the phone.

At first we only noticed this problem on my mothers phone (the newest just a bit over 2 jears old) when she tried to read her E-Mails, wasn't a big problem then since she doesn't do that often. A few weeks later my fathers phone (the oldest at over 3 years) also started to have ths problem, here it apeared to be completly random.

Once 2 phones had the same problem I suspected a Software Issue and since it appeared for several weeks that only the Phones of my parents had this problem, I checked for apps common to those phones which werent installed on mine but couldnt find any.

This week after installing an update for the Sony Music Player on my phone (about 2,5 years old) it to started too randomly reboot, since it started immedeatly after an update I uninstalled the Music App completly but the problem remained. While the reboots happen randomly (once while changing the orientation of my Firefox browser, once after hitting Snooze on an alarm, a few times while it was just lying on the table), I've observed that after the phone has been on for a few hours that opening the Google Play Store App has a good chance of triggering this bug. If it does the phone freezes for a few seconds and reboots without requesting the PIN code.

I would be thankful for any suggestions on how to fix this problem

Sony Xperia Support
Message 7 of 15
Message 7 of 15

Re: Xperia L random reboot

@Mattdyn@Bernd-@HTH,

You should all try @nolramlb's suggestion. It will commonly resolve most self restarting problems, along with all other software issues as it completely re-installs Android.

If you're new to our forums, make sure that you've read our Discussion guidelines.

Apprentice
Message 8 of 15
Message 8 of 15

The helping Tipp:  

holding the power and volume up key

was successful

Sony Xperia Support
Message 9 of 15
Message 9 of 15

@Bernd-

That's great to hear. Glad we could help. Slightly smiling Face

Rookie
Message 10 of 15
Message 10 of 15

Xperia restart problem

hi,

I have experienced in restart problem perhaps for one years. I couldn't solve it. sony repair, firmware upgrade, downgrade haven't solved my problem. I saw that all repair programs and firmware updates dosn't erase all the data form phone. This may be the source of problem. or a hardware problem exist. But, SONY doesn't say it was a hardware problem. If not, solve it Slightly smiling Face

I have xperia L phone, after open (on) wireless (mostly doesn't open Slightly smiling Face ), phone start restarting. before restarting if I can close wireless phone stops restarting. and I'm using it without wifi, bluetooth. also there is problem I think with GPS, but I'm not sure from that.

I have to change my phone.