account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Curious about what is happening at IFA?
Read more and discuss the press conference here.

Xperia J Screen colour distortion

Highlighted
Visitor
Message 1 of 5
Message 1 of 5

Xperia J Screen colour distortion

Hey guys,

So my Xperia J has been doing this odd thing with the screen after I dropped it (photos included) and I was wondering which part needs to be replaced. The touch screen still works so I'm pretty sure there's no need for a new digitizer for the touch. 

DSCN3247.JPG

I hope the out of focus photo will suffice. I couldn't do any better with what I was using.

Thanks

4 REPLIES 4
Emperor
Message 2 of 5
Message 2 of 5

Re: Xperia J Screen colour distortion

Could you upload the picture to box or Dropbox and post the link here? As the photo has to be approved by a moderator

"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." Kurt Cobain (1967-1994)

Emperor
Message 3 of 5
Message 3 of 5

There are so many things that could be wrong that ypu should Contact your local Xperia care

http://www.sonymobile.com/global-en/support/contact-us/

"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." Kurt Cobain (1967-1994)

Visitor
Message 4 of 5
Message 4 of 5

Emperor
Message 5 of 5
Message 5 of 5

That does seemed like a damaged LCD or maybe the ribbon or maybe even the motherboard, you should get your phone checked with your local Xperia Care