account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

If you want to get the max out of your Xperia phone then check out Xperia tips page.

Xperia International keyboard

Talent
Message 1 of 4
Message 1 of 4

Xperia International keyboard

Seriously, does anyone able to swype the word "three" with xperia internatioal keyboard? I always get the word " the" when i wanna swype "three"...this is so annoying!!!

3 REPLIES 3
Commissioner
Message 2 of 4
Message 2 of 4

Re: Xperia International keyboard

Hi JT0099

try saving three first by typing it and selecting it, later you can swype to get that word

Manjuboyz Slightly smiling Face

NOTE:
Rate me(Kudos) If you are happy with my Resolution, Thanks Slightly smiling Face

Highlighted
Talent
Message 3 of 4
Message 3 of 4

doesn't help...it still appear as "the"

Master
Message 4 of 4
Message 4 of 4

Hi, 

When on the 'e', try to move your finger up and down the key or make a circle on the 'e' and you should get the 'three' as result. 

sony_logo126x24.gif
What are your thoughts about this forum? Let us know by doing this short survey.