account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

If you want to get the max out of your Xperia phone then check out Xperia tips page.

Xperia Go touchscreen problem

One time poster
Message 1 of 24
Message 1 of 24

Xperia Go touchscreen problem

Well just this past month my xperia go seems to have a touchscreen problem. The response is laggy and texting is irritating Angry Face. Any ideas on how to fix this? I tried restarting the phone but the problem still persist. Sometimes though its VERY responsive but now its not. My go is in ICS. Can anybody help? Slightly frowning Face

23 REPLIES 23
Master
Message 2 of 24
Message 2 of 24

Re: Xperia Go touchscreen problem

You should try repairing the phone software via PC Companion. Get back to me if the problems persist after this.

http://www.sonymobile.com/update

sony_sign_logo.png - Official Sony Xperia Support Staff

If you're new to our forums make sure that you have read our Discussion guidelines.
If you want to get in touch with the local support team for your country please visit our contact page.

One time poster
Message 3 of 24
Message 3 of 24

Hi thanks for the response Slightly smiling Face well it seems that sony is disappointing me Slightly frowning Face. I repaired it using PC Companion but the touchscreen is still unresponsive. This really sucks especially when youre typing. Any more suggestions?

Master
Message 4 of 24
Message 4 of 24

I'm sorry to hear that. If the repair didn't solve the issues, it might be hardware related. The next step is to send in the phone to a service center for repair, as this is not something you should try to repair by yourself.

sony_sign_logo.png - Official Sony Xperia Support Staff

If you're new to our forums make sure that you have read our Discussion guidelines.
If you want to get in touch with the local support team for your country please visit our contact page.

One time poster
Message 5 of 24
Message 5 of 24

same problem it cnt be hard ware related problem cz da touch works .please find a solution bcz the warrenty wont cover this the touch is laggy jst only 6months didnt even drop it u guys should take notice

One time poster
Message 6 of 24
Message 6 of 24

have to press twice to work

One time poster
Message 7 of 24
Message 7 of 24

I too have the same problem...I couldn able to find a solution... Is it related to hardware problem. My phone is in warranty period. Do i have to check with the service center.

Visitor
Message 8 of 24
Message 8 of 24

Same problem TT it's **bleep** while u r typing. What's the solution? Anybody can help? Its very disturbingly!!!!! I don't want to go to service centre bcs I don't believe. Sometime I must touch the screen a little bit hard. I hate do that.
Commissioner
Message 9 of 24
Message 9 of 24

Try service test to check your touch screens./

Dial *#*#SERVICE#*#*

Go to service test>Touch screen, test touch screen and screenshot and post here.

One time poster
Message 10 of 24
Message 10 of 24

I have a same problem and I followed the service test,the right side seems to have a defect,