account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Troubleshoot, find support articles, run tests with the support app directly on your phone.
Read more and discuss the app here.

Xperia E4 dual internet disconnected

One time poster
Message 1 of 2
Message 1 of 2

Xperia E4 dual internet disconnected

My xperia E4 dual internet connection always off automatically, normally happen within few day. I gave it to my mother to keep in touch with her via whatapps. She's too old to remember where the internet setting, already teach her many times.
The phone just a month old. Sim card new, LTE. Internet connection 2G sim no 2. Tried install Profile Scheduler to re ON the internet every 6 hours but fail. All other 3rd party widget also fail to ON the internet. Internet only can be ON by using E4 own program which is pretty confusing for an old women to search.
Can somebody please help me...
1 REPLY 1
Emperor
Message 2 of 2
Message 2 of 2

Re: Xperia E4 dual internet disconnected

Perhaps if you create a video or a picture guide will be easier for her to follow

"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." Kurt Cobain (1967-1994)