account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Curious about what is happening at IFA?
Read more and discuss the press conference here.

Xperia E1 Dual Update Problem

Highlighted
Apprentice
Message 1 of 6
Message 1 of 6

Xperia E1 Dual Update Problem

After Upgrading My Xperia E1 Dual  to 20.1.B.2.15 i wont recive any new apps update for SONY media apps. In previous 20.1.B.0.64 i reciveing three updates movies,album,walkman but after upgrading i wont why?

Please fix this in next update.

Ankit

5 REPLIES 5
Emperor
Message 2 of 6
Message 2 of 6

Re: Xperia E1 Dual Update Problem

have you check 

settings > about phone > software updates?

"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." Kurt Cobain (1967-1994)

Apprentice
Message 3 of 6
Message 3 of 6

yes I did and I wait for two days more.. but not receive any update then I downgrade and receive updates again!!
Emperor
Message 4 of 6
Message 4 of 6

Please contact your local Xperia Care

http://www.sonymobile.com/global-en/support/contact-us/

"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." Kurt Cobain (1967-1994)

Apprentice
Message 5 of 6
Message 5 of 6

I did they also flashed update but mediaapps update not showing in update center please fix this bugs in Next Update
Emperor
Message 6 of 6
Message 6 of 6

Contact your local Xperia