account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Troubleshoot, find support articles, run tests with the support app directly on your phone.
Read more and discuss the app here.

Xperia E vibration problem

Highlighted
Inhabitant
Message 1 of 13
Message 1 of 13

Xperia E vibration problem

My Xperia E has all of a sudden started to vibrate constantly even when switched off, the only way I can get it to stop is to take the battery out, Is there any reason why it is doing this and what do people recommend?

Thanks in advance

12 REPLIES 12
Message 2 of 13
Message 2 of 13

Re: Xperia E vibration problem

Boot in safe mode,see if the same occurs:

http://talk.sonymobile.com/t5/FAQ/How-to-boot-your-phone-into-safe-mode/m-p/348008

Moderators are not affiliated with, or work for Sony Mobile, and their posts represent their own opinions and views. Click here to find out more about the different roles on the community.

Inhabitant
Message 3 of 13
Message 3 of 13

Still vibrating mate any other suggestions?

Message 4 of 13
Message 4 of 13

Try a repair with SUS:

http://www.sonymobile.com/gb/tools/update-service/

Moderators are not affiliated with, or work for Sony Mobile, and their posts represent their own opinions and views. Click here to find out more about the different roles on the community.

Inhabitant
Message 5 of 13
Message 5 of 13

That's worked thanks

Message 6 of 13
Message 6 of 13

Anytime.

Visitor
Message 7 of 13
Message 7 of 13

i have this same problem and it is not working at all its still vibrating any help you can offer ?

Forum Legend
Message 8 of 13
Message 8 of 13

Hi and welcome to the community mcpl12ful! Since you're new please be sure that you have checked out our Discussion guidelines.

If you have tried to boot your phone into safe mode but still experience the same behaviour, I suggest that you perform a software repair on your phone via PC Companion:
http://www.sonymobile.com/global-en/tools/pc-companion/

In PC Companion you press start on Support Zone > Start on Update the phone/tablet software > Repair phone/tablet (the blue clickable link in the message) > Follow these steps without having your device connected to the PC.

Follow the instruction that appears in the program and do not connect your device until this guide tells you how to connect it.

sony_sign_logo.png - Official Sony Xperia Support Staff

If you're new to our forums make sure that you have read our Discussion guidelines.
If you want to get in touch with the local support team for your country please visit our contact page.

One time poster
Message 9 of 13
Message 9 of 13

My phone has been vibrating non stop, only when I remove the battery it stops, please assist me.

I have done performed software repair same problem persists.

One time poster
Message 10 of 13
Message 10 of 13

My xperia E1 just started vibrating nonstop even when switched off
It only stops when I remove the battery. Please help on how to stop this.