account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up cart mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Mobile World Congress 2019

Sonys Press conference from MWC took place end of February
If you missed it you can watch it here.
Please join the discussion here and share your thoughts on what was anounced here. MWC 2019 discussion.

Worst Customer Service Period.

Emperor
Message 11 of 16
Message 11 of 16

Re: Worst Customer Service Period.

@Daniel8989

What if you remove both SIM and SD cards? 

either or contact your local Xperia Care

http://support.sonymobile.com/global-en/contactUs/

"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." Kurt Cobain (1967-1994)

Message 12 of 16
Message 12 of 16

uliwooly, thought I'd reply. 

I tried your 'remove the sd and sim card' trick. And the repair worked. However, the phone only works while its plugged in. 

If I remove the charging cable, it stays on for maybe 2 seconds.

Thanks so much though, you are the first one to get it working since 2 weeks ago. 

M

Emperor
Message 13 of 16
Message 13 of 16

@sony_doesnt_care

We are getting somewhere, leave it charging overnight 

"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." Kurt Cobain (1967-1994)

Rookie
Message 14 of 16
Message 14 of 16

I have also removed both Sim and SD card and ran the repair but still the same result, it only runs when it's plugged in. Also I contacted Xperia cares and was chatting with an agent only to have him disconnect me purposely and now I am pissed and plan on reporting the agent.
Message 15 of 16
Message 15 of 16

Just thought I'd leave one last post. 

Tried to charge it overnight. More than 12 hours, unplugged it, started it up, and nothing 2 seconds of life. 

Tried again, but factory reset first, another 12 hours, unplugged it, and 2 second life.

Oh well. Thanks for trying to help, better than what Sony ever did. :-)

Marcus

Emperor
Message 16 of 16
Message 16 of 16

@sony_doesnt_care

Anytime, I'm sorry about your issue.