account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

If you want to get the max out of your Xperia phone then check out Xperia tips page.

Working out the Digital TV

Highlighted
Rookie
Message 1 of 6
Message 1 of 6

Working out the Digital TV

My E3 D2243 has a Digital TV app that came with it. However, it doesn't seem to be able to pinpoint any channels (unlike my old mobile phone, that managed to locate local channels automatically). Is there anything that can be done to be able to find a channel?

5 REPLIES 5
Emperor
Message 2 of 6
Message 2 of 6

Re: Working out the Digital TV

Which app is it and which developer?

"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." Kurt Cobain (1967-1994)

Rookie
Message 3 of 6
Message 3 of 6

It's an app that came pre-installed when I got the phone, which I couldn't find on google play or anywhere else. The box has a sticker advertising it as well.

Here's the symbol for it: imgur.com/cHjsUaK.png

Emperor
Message 4 of 6
Message 4 of 6

@Sombres

Could you provide a picture of the box? 

is the phone locked to a carrier? or was locked to a carrier/network branded? 

"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." Kurt Cobain (1967-1994)

Rookie
Message 5 of 6
Message 5 of 6

Nevermind, apparently there was something I didn't find in the manual before; There's a little thing that comes with it that is needed to get the reception. Thanks.

Emperor
Message 6 of 6
Message 6 of 6

@Sombres

Anytime