account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

If you want to get the max out of your Xperia phone then check out Xperia tips page.

Wifi Issues

Highlighted
One time poster
Message 1 of 2
Message 1 of 2

Wifi Issues

Good Afternoon.

My wife has a Z3 and she is having issues with the wifi. So over the last month she has been having issues with the wifi on the phone. She would connect to the wifi and it would say connected but you couldn't use it. Sometimes it would just say saved in the wifi name list but when you press connect it wouldn't. Sometimes it will connect then the wifi icon would disappear and the Internet stopped. Sometimes the icons there but you can't do anything.

I have reset the phone and still nothing
I have attempted the safe mode and still nothing.
I have added the phone as a MAC address on the router.
I have bought a new router.
I have looked at all options to fix it but still no luck.

Please help me as she is using up her mobile data and she doesn't have unlimited.

Thank you in advance

Matthew
1 REPLY 1
Sam
Sony Xperia Support
Message 2 of 2
Message 2 of 2

Re: Wifi Issues

Hi and welcome to the community! Since you're new please be sure that you have checked out our Discussion guidelines.

Just to confirm, have you tried connecting to more than one locations wifi?

sony_sign_logo.png - Official Sony Xperia Support Staff

If you're new to our forums make sure that you have read our Discussion guidelines.
If you want to get in touch with the local support team for your country please visit our contact page.