account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Troubleshoot, find support articles, run tests directly on your phone with the support application.
Read more and discuss the app here.

Widget

Highlighted
Veteran
Message 1 of 14
Message 1 of 14

Widget

Hello,
recently I switched from Z1 to Z2 and noticed that there is ne widget missing. On Z1 I used "recent calls" widget quite a lot even if sometimes it was crushing showing no any recent cals even if there was a lot of them.

Unfortunately on Z2 I do not see it at all Slightly frowning Face
Is there any way to download it from the market?

Please let me know.
13 REPLIES 13
Forum Legend
Message 2 of 14
Message 2 of 14

Re: Widget

You could try this here - Not sure if it will work as it's from an older model Xperia device

For a successful technology, reality must take precedence over public relations, for Nature cannot be fooled.   Richard P. Feynman

Veteran
Message 3 of 14
Message 3 of 14

It's not the same but thank you.
However, I wobder why they excluded it from Z2 Slightly frowning Face
Veteran
Message 4 of 14
Message 4 of 14

Can anyone from Sony tell if we can get this widget for Z2? 

Message 5 of 14
Message 5 of 14

After the weekend you will get your answer.

Moderators are not affiliated with, or work for Sony Mobile, and their posts represent their own opinions and views. Click here to find out more about the different roles on the community.

Veteran
Message 6 of 14
Message 6 of 14

Ok thanks.
Veteran
Message 7 of 14
Message 7 of 14

Any news from Sony? 

Veteran
Message 8 of 14
Message 8 of 14

Slightly frowning Face

Regular
Message 9 of 14
Message 9 of 14

I appear to have it on 4.4.2, name changed to recent calls, is it maybe showing up further along the widget gallery?
Veteran
Message 10 of 14
Message 10 of 14

Unfortunately I do not have "recent calls" widget, neither a small app for recording, but I had both in Z1 Slightly frowning Face Slightly frowning Face Slightly frowning Face