account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

If you want to get the max out of your Xperia phone then check out Xperia tips page.

Wi-Fi problems

Highlighted
Visitor
Message 1 of 3
Message 1 of 3

Wi-Fi problems

Hi there,

Since yesterday (Sunday 18 October) my Z2 hasn't been able to connect to my home network. I've tried resetting the router, rebooted it, rebooted the phone, forgot the network and reconnected. Nothing works. My mobile network still works though. Also, my Vaio laptop and my girlfriend's iPhone don't have any problems connecting to the network.

I'm at a loss here, can someone help me?
2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
Message 2 of 3

Re: Wi-Fi problems

Does it give you any error messages upon trying to connect?

Feel free to kudo this post or mark it as solution so that other users facing the same issue can find it

Disclaimer: Moderators are not affiliated with or work for Sony Mobile, their posts represent their own opinions and views. Click here to find out more about the different roles in the community.

Visitor
Message 3 of 3
Message 3 of 3

Re: Wi-Fi problems

Just that the connection has failed. Sometimes. Other times it just keeps on trying to connect, says that it uas saved the settings and doesn't do anything.