account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

If you want to get the max out of your Xperia phone then check out Xperia tips page.

Which Z5 Firmware has VoLTE option ?

Scavenger Hunt Winner
Message 21 of 24
Message 21 of 24

Re: Which FTF has the following: tap to pay and VOLTE

//----------------- C:\》$ Path- Thyme: .trawler //-----------------Auto-Correct Disclaimer: Not sorry. //----------------- Batteries not included.
Message 22 of 24
Message 22 of 24

Re: Which FTF has the following: tap to pay and VOLTE

Volte is carrier dependant, by default all Xperia Z5 are capable of volte, it's the carriers that control the devices on their allow list and which firmwares they support.
Tap to pay is by region I believe as and when this becomes available is set by the payment provider (Android Pay) and once it is available, firmwares should reflect the ability to use the service.

Moderators are not affiliated with, or work for Sony Mobile, and their posts represent their own opinions and views.
Click here to find out more about the different roles on the community.

Inhabitant
Message 23 of 24
Message 23 of 24

Re: Which Z5 Firmware has VoLTE option ?

Thanks for every answer, so I am not getting VOLTE because my device isn't officially realised in my country, but can do nothing about it...

Message 24 of 24
Message 24 of 24

Re: Which Z5 Firmware has VoLTE option ?

No, it's not just about country, it's very much based on your network allowing the device to use its volte service.

Moderators are not affiliated with, or work for Sony Mobile, and their posts represent their own opinions and views.
Click here to find out more about the different roles on the community.