account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Troubleshoot, find support articles, run tests directly on your phone with the support application.
Read more and discuss the app here.

Welcome to The #WowOfNow Show (Sony Xperia XZ adverts)

Forum Legend
Message 1 of 5
Message 1 of 5

Welcome to The #WowOfNow Show (Sony Xperia XZ adverts)

Hello Welcome to the forum!

Most of you might only heard about the Xperia phones thru the review sites and maybe just has been a long time Sony (ericsson) fans, we can all agree that Sony Xperia doesnt get as much as tv time as other OEMS but they do create this awesome ads you can check out. This is from a competition Xperia is  having right now... Enjoy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_D5g3jBOGU0&list=PL7CrlqRu8QgTyIgjzhdYjjvDZMa4cmL8F

________________________________________________________________________________
The Man! The Myth! The Forum Legend! -Scott Sterling
See the best of The #WowOfNow Show:http://bit.ly/YT2-TheWowOfNowShow Capture the Wow of Now with Xperia™: http://bit.ly/YT2-XperiaXZ We're on the hunt for footage of people at their fastest. Quick tricks, rapid reactions and everything in between - we're showcasing it all in The #WowOfNow Show ...
4 REPLIES 4
Veteran
Message 2 of 5
Message 2 of 5

Re: Welcome to The #WowOfNow Show (Sony Xperia XZ adverts)

Sadly very poor adverts, I would not buy any phone after seeing this if I had to make my decision based on advert...
I wonder where is quality of firs Z or Z3 TV adverts...
Forum Legend
Message 3 of 5
Message 3 of 5

I think the recent adverts are a bit gimicky and only hilights a small part of the phone, I actually have not seen adverts for the first z series , are they the same what is posted on Xperia youtube channel?

________________________________________________________________________________
Highlighted
Message 4 of 5
Message 4 of 5

The Z2 advert was proper mint, emphasised on music and went along to jackos slave to the rhythm.
I think the wow of now campaign is quite good, unlike iPhone and Samsung static, slow revolving angles with no real entertainment for the viewer, Sony is pushing the wow of now as an interactive platform to encourage sharing your skills and things that make us all say "wow"
As an advert for the phone it's ok and average, but as am advert for the social platform surrounding the phone and Xperia as a brand, it's spot on perfect.

Moderators are not affiliated with, or work for Sony Mobile, and their posts represent their own opinions and views.
Click here to find out more about the different roles on the community.

Forum Legend
Message 5 of 5
Message 5 of 5

oh yeah, I remember the Z2 advert! it was in like a subway right? that was amazing imo. I think its the only advert I have seen on tv actually, I think its the reason why z2 sold out so well...