account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Troubleshoot, find support articles, run tests with the support app directly on your phone.
Read more and discuss the app here.

Wanna have vibration feedback in stanima mode Xperia X Perf.

Highlighted
Message 1 of 6
Message 1 of 6

Wanna have vibration feedback in stanima mode Xperia X Perf.

Hello out there!

Is there any way to turn on the vibration feedback for example kebord in stanima mode?

Like box any alternative in the apps of the optimazion screen under battery?

Thankful for help.

5 REPLIES 5
Emperor
Message 2 of 6
Message 2 of 6

Re: Wanna have vibration feedback in stanima mode Xperia X Perf.

@Dafo83_sweden

No that I'm aware of.

"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." Kurt Cobain (1967-1994)

Message 3 of 6
Message 3 of 6

There a ton of other choices there.
Its just enoying.
Hope They can have The stanima mode like my old Xperia (z2)

Sony Xperia Support
Message 4 of 6
Message 4 of 6

Hi Dafo83_sweden,

This option has been removed as the New Stamina mode is not the same as on Lollipop, it has been removed because the new Stamina mode is essentially like an Ultra Stamina mode without the user interface changing like it did on Lollipop. 

As Vibration takes up battery life it would impact the battery life you would get if it was turned on so it has been removed to help preserve battery life.

Official Sony Xperia Support Staff

If you're new to our forums, make sure that you've read our Discussion guidelines.

To get in touch with your local support team, please visit our contact page.

Commissioner
Message 5 of 6
Message 5 of 6

But vibration feedback settings i still there and only missing in STAMINA mode or completely gone in firmware?

Greetings,

SirRobin
Message 6 of 6
Message 6 of 6

OK. I don´t like it too much, but. My previous phone z2 was more userfriendly as you say, hope it will be back.

other thing i have notice is when use the satnima mode and have the phone in no sound it is a problem whithout vibration to.

And the keybord is not reacting like the z2 either.

But like one guy in this topic answer, it isn´t right time to talk bad about the phone after just a couple of days due to background stuff like indexering and more.

This is just some things that enojing me.

//Danijell

@Jake-SonyXperiaSupport wrote:

Hi @Dafo83_sweden,

This option has been removed as the New Stamina mode is not the same as on Lollipop, it has been removed because the new Stamina mode is essentially like an Ultra Stamina mode without the user interface changing like it did on Lollipop. 

As Vibration takes up battery life it would impact the battery life you would get if it was turned on so it has been removed to help preserve battery life.