account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

If you want to get the max out of your Xperia phone then check out Xperia tips page.

Walkman 8.4.A.5.4 update

Demigod
Message 11 of 39
Message 11 of 39

Re: Walkman 8.4.A.5.4 update

What problem are you having? I probably won't be able to help, as I have an older phone, but a few details about the glitches will help others to help you.
One time poster
Message 12 of 39
Message 12 of 39

I want WALKMAN application to be added system of speed control for music!!
Inhabitant
Message 13 of 39
Message 13 of 39

Why see all option not found in Walkman update
One time poster
Message 14 of 39
Message 14 of 39

My walkman is getting crahed repeateadly!! :/ its not even opening for a single time... Every time i open it it comes with message "Ungortunately Walkman has stopped" every single time.   plz fix it fast!!

Message 15 of 39
Message 15 of 39

You can try to uninstall updates.

Moderators are not affiliated with, or work for Sony Mobile, and their posts represent their own opinions and views. Click here to find out more about the different roles on the community.

Rookie
Message 16 of 39
Message 16 of 39

Hello dear developers WALKMAN player fine but one drawback is the ability to sort, without sorting is not convenient, please do sorting function
One time poster
Message 17 of 39
Message 17 of 39

Why cant the new Walkman change the background colour of song list with change in songs (Permanently purple now) as in the Original version (Walkman 7.15) That looks way better.

Sony Xperia Support
Message 18 of 39
Message 18 of 39

@patrickjones

The see all button is only available when Music Unlimited content and functionality is enabled. It's only visible on Music Unlimited content in the Walkman home screen.
Note that Music Unlimited is not available in all markets and requires a separate subscription.

sony_sign_logo.png - Official Sony Xperia Support Staff

If you're new to our forums make sure that you have read our Discussion guidelines.
If you want to get in touch with the local support team for your country please visit our contact page.

RJP
Visitor
Message 19 of 39
Message 19 of 39

songs stucks ,cracks and resumes.........feeling very bad about that....Crying Face

Regular
Message 20 of 39
Message 20 of 39

This is like the 5th update since the new design and still I don't understand it... is really ugly!!!

And now, they have limited the playlist at homescreen to just a few!

PLEASE REDISGN THE HOMESCREEN

1. Below the main play button, I have 3 songs with it covers that I don't choose them to be there and I cannot move it from there.

If I press it has the options to: view album, add to, in queue, and share.

So I cannot remove it neither organize it.

And I had 7 playlist and now is limited to only 3, which I cannot decide which to go to the homescreen.