account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Curious about what is happening at IFA?
Read more and discuss the press conference here.

Walkman 8.4.A.5.4 update

Rookie
Message 31 of 39
Message 31 of 39

some suggestion to sony

please provide update for other apps like phone,contacts,messaging etc...,
im using xperia l it has lots of bugs than performance please atleast make 4.3 available for our xperia l or else provide a new overall performance bug fix as a update...
Rookie
Message 32 of 39
Message 32 of 39

Re: Walkman 8.4.A.5.4 update

make theatre surround sound on vpt sound enhancement for headphones...low volume and bass on headphones.
still my old sonyericsson w395 walkman mobile can make it.
Sony Xperia Support
Message 33 of 39
Message 33 of 39

@danny292905

Sorry to hear that.

Did this issue start when you update to this version or did you have this with previous versions as well?
Does the same thing happen if you try this in safe mode?

sony_sign_logo.png - Official Sony Xperia Support Staff

If you're new to our forums make sure that you have read our Discussion guidelines.
If you want to get in touch with the local support team for your country please visit our contact page.

Regular
Message 34 of 39
Message 34 of 39

@Rickard i have uninstalled the update and for the moment it seems to work fine i Will keep you updated
for any problem anyway i think you should work on the problem becouse i see that am not the only one having this problem
Regular
Message 35 of 39
Message 35 of 39

after uninstalling the update of walkman it still stucks maybe is the firmware 4.4.3 kitkat becouse in jelly bean this does not happen please fix it its really annoying cause this is not a cheap phone and now i'm regretting of buying it

Learner
Message 36 of 39
Message 36 of 39

Why can't you give Mega Bass option in Equalizer and why do you not bother to reply on this???
Inhabitant
Message 37 of 39
Message 37 of 39

the see all  option is not available in the update .....

Sony Xperia Support
Message 38 of 39
Message 38 of 39

@danny292905

Sorry to hear that you still have the issue.
Could you also try this in safe mode? If your music is stored on a external SD card, also try storing an album on the internal storage and see if the same thing happens.

@Alexir

I'm afraid i don't have any information about that but it's something that has been suggested before and that we have forwarded as feedback internally.

@patrickjones

The see all button is only available when Music Unlimited content and functionality is enabled. It's only visible on Music Unlimited content in the Walkman home screen.
Note that Music Unlimited is not available in all markets and requires a separate subscription.

sony_sign_logo.png - Official Sony Xperia Support Staff

If you're new to our forums make sure that you have read our Discussion guidelines.
If you want to get in touch with the local support team for your country please visit our contact page.

Highlighted
Visitor
Message 39 of 39
Message 39 of 39

Is this released also for xperia u?