account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

If you want to get the max out of your Xperia phone then check out Xperia tips page.

Walkman 8.4.A.5.4 update

Highlighted
Sony Xperia Support
Message 21 of 39
Message 21 of 39

Re: Walkman 8.4.A.5.4 update

@RJP

Sorry to hear that.

If you have not already tried this, could you please try updating the firmware in your phone? You can do that using Update Centre in the phone or by using PC Companion or Bridge for Mac.

sony_sign_logo.png - Official Sony Xperia Support Staff

If you're new to our forums make sure that you have read our Discussion guidelines.
If you want to get in touch with the local support team for your country please visit our contact page.

Enthusiast
Message 22 of 39
Message 22 of 39

Z2 with 4.4.4 doesn't solve the problem.
Sony Xperia Support
Message 23 of 39
Message 23 of 39

Can you elaborate on the issue you're having?

If you're new to our forums make sure that you have read our Discussion guidelines.
If you want to get in touch with the local support team for your country please visit our contact page.

Enthusiast
Message 24 of 39
Message 24 of 39

Sure.

I do not have a "see all" option on home screen and albums listed are alphabetically first albums on my device. Can't change these. So always the same albums...

Finally uninstalled the walkman update and now Z2 update center doesn't even find it.

Can you please advise?

Thx
Learner
Message 25 of 39
Message 25 of 39

First, there are very serious problems in this application.

The main problem with applications in appeares left panel against when we opened the first "Introduction" section, the "Walkman" application which we meet we first opened it extraordinary complex screen, please let us edit this main screen, personally I beg you, because this screen "My favorite music My 'den" Whatsapp audio files rather than hold the necessary tactics to counter everything unnecessary, I do not edit as I want here.

I want to select the album in its application does not allow fully. Every time I reach for my personal and my own favorite album edit "Sony Walkman" application from the "Playlist" How come I have to choose my own album. This has become quite frustrating for me. Personal playlist of my "Walkman" application when I first opened the "ENTER" to go across it in some place and want to be able to organize freely.

Personal music my-artists / albums / songs about a nice feature to divide, but the "Sony Walkman" them automatically extreme and even become terrible complex to edit (for example, you can waste time several minutes in the sometimes endless folders succession to reach a piece).

Sony Xperia Support
Message 26 of 39
Message 26 of 39

@z2elmo

If you scroll down on home you should see this option but you need to have Music Unlimited to see this option and it's not available in all markets.

We did get feedback that the update was not available for the latest software in another thread and this has been forwarded internally.

@Sametastral

I'm not sure i understand you correctly but to add an album or song to a playlist just tap and told on the album/song and then select "Add to...". Here you can select an existing playlist or create a new one.

One time poster
Message 27 of 39
Message 27 of 39

Unfortunately stopped... Bull**bleep**... Automatically stop playing music.. Annoying
Sony Xperia Support
Message 28 of 39
Message 28 of 39

@abdarker

Sorry to hear that you're having issues with playing music.

Could you please elaborate on this? Which phone do you have and at what point do you run into this issue?

Regular
Message 29 of 39
Message 29 of 39

I have the same problem while traveling my music player stops for 5 or 6 sec and start again i using a t2 ultra
One time poster
Message 30 of 39
Message 30 of 39

Hello!

Apologies for the bad english. Took advantage of an interpreter.

I want to ask the developers of the application "Walkman", make a new feature that will be a very comfortable thing.
When headphones or a headset is disconnected from the phone, music playback stops. Often such that offend, and the player believes that the headphones were off. To come every time to get the phone and start the music. It is not very convenient when you are on the go. So I ask the developers to make a new feature that when you unplug the headphones or headset, the music does not stop.