account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

If you want to get the max out of your Xperia phone then check out Xperia tips page.

Walkman 8.4.A.1.4 update

Highlighted
Message 51 of 79
Message 51 of 79

Re: New walkman update 8.4.A.1.4

I have received the update but the same is not updating please guide in the same.

Highlighted
Rookie
Message 52 of 79
Message 52 of 79

Re: Walkman 8.4.A.1.4 update

I loved the previous version, but you messed up this one, it was great when the album just stopped playing at the end, now it just plays over an over again if you don't stop it manually, also it crashed for the first time since I use walkman app..I'm considering installing the previous version back...
Highlighted
Rookie
Message 53 of 79
Message 53 of 79

Apparently, I made a mistake it was playing in a loop because I had it triggered to do so, my apologies.
Highlighted
Learner
Message 54 of 79
Message 54 of 79

The transition effect lags and the album arts quality are lower than before.
Highlighted
Learner
Message 55 of 79
Message 55 of 79

By the transition effect I mean when you're trying to change songs by sliding your finger across the screen.
Highlighted
Apprentice
Message 56 of 79
Message 56 of 79

Am I correct in saying that this new release has increased the volume levels?

Highlighted
One time poster
Message 57 of 79
Message 57 of 79

Hi folks, I must tell you that this update has a serious problem in the ZL, which is as follows; lock when the music is played, as if listening to a scratched cd ... this problem lasts one or two seconds and then resume playback, but as you keep listening repeats. I deleted the cache and reinstalled the OS (10.5.A.0.230) but the problem persists ......
I would like to revise this bugs...

From already thank you!

Highlighted
Apprentice
Message 58 of 79
Message 58 of 79

Well, I am new to the phone and community. I feel that Sony has degraded it's music quality compared to previous handsets that used to come up with airtight cool earplugs and MEGABASS function. I am really upset when WALKMAN plays ringtones(alarm & phone) along with the songs. Can you please help suggest how to make my player only play songs.?
Highlighted
Adviser
Message 59 of 79
Message 59 of 79

developers you have not be going to correct errors and add what do not be the functions such as the number of songs that has shown and so that pictures from the album is not become cover songs... Sony xperia sp
Highlighted
Adept
Message 60 of 79
Message 60 of 79

Album Arts quality are very low.